Here are some fun, low-cost to free activities for matches to do together! Be sure to check back because the Activities Calendar will be updated regularly!
BE SURE TO CHECK THE CALENDAR REGULARLY FOR INFORMATION ON UPCOMING MATCH ACTIVITIES!
Discover Santa Fe is looking for SCAVENGER HUNT beta testers!
DiscoverSantaFe is a locally made ScavengerHunt that is played in-person and with the help of a cell phone. It goes through the neat and hidden history of the town while walking around town. It requires teamwork, communication, and a little problem-solving, while bringing stories of the past to life. The game is limited to 2.5 hours so it doesn’t take all day, but takes players to 20+ fun locations around The Plaza area, with about 2 miles of walking spliced in between the points of interest. Offer valid through the end of January.
CLICK BELOW FOR TIPS ON KEEPING KIDS SAFE ONLINE!
FOR MORE ACTIVITIES VISIT OUR PINTEREST PAGE!
- Explore fascinating topics like ancient history, genetics, and music in a way that’s accessible for children: https://wonderopolis.org/wonders-with-charlie
- Learn about scientific topics in a fun and age-appropriate way: https://www.highlightskids.com/explore
- Virtual Pictionary: https://www.juliehankes.com/virtual-pictionary
- Online Mad Libs: https://www.glowwordbooks.com/blog/category/kids-online-mad-libs/
- Virtual I Spy: https://www.schlowlibrary.org/sites/default/files/attachments/March%20Virtual%20I%20Spy.pdf
- Mystery Science: https://mysteryscience.com/trending/mystery-15/plant-movement/342?r=83629023
- Sidewalk Chalk Ideas: https://whatmomslove.com/kids/sidewalk-chalk-ideas/
- Online educational games: https://www.digipuzzle.net/
- Educational worksheets (pre-k to 5th grade): https://kidzone.ws/
- How to draw Aladdin’s Pal, Genie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJcmaZj59-M
- Crossword Puzzle: https://www.dictionary.com/e/crossword/
- Educational Star Wars Activities: https://jojoebi.com/101-free-educational-star-wars-activities/